Business Planning is a 4 week E-Mail Coaching programme.
During this programme you will map out your business, your products, your prices, how and where to market yourself, who your customers are, what your financial goals are which are always estimations. At the end of the three weeks you should have a finished plan.
Who is Business Planning Coaching for?
- People who want to create a new business from scratch
- People who have started their business but never did a business plan
- People who’s business isn’t running as they had hoped or intended
- People who feel they don’t have direction with their business or business idea
What do you learn?
- Morning, Day and Evening Clearing and Alignment practises with Angels, Archangels, Ascended Masters, because your energy sets the tone for your business
- What chapters and information exactly need to be in a businessplan with questions to ask yourself
- Prayers to invoke Angels, Archangels, Ascended Masters and special Business Angels to help you with your businessplan
- How to channel your prices with the Angels
- How to visualise success
- How to clear limiting beliefs around your business and success
- How to clear out old beliefs about making money and selling your products/services
- Social Media Marketing
- Assigning yourself a new self-worth regularly
What do you get?
- A guidebook on how to create your businessplan, what needs to be in it in pdf form.
- A businessplan template in Word which you can use to write your businessplan.
- Tables for calculations in Excel (Private Financial Requirements, Capital Requirements, Profitability and Liquidity Planning). The tables are available in English and in German with all the specifics for German businesses.
- A workbook you can download and print with information about working with angels in your business, clearing beliefs, visualising, using social media and more.
- I will send out emails with information from the workbook and tasks or questions for 20 days.
(Mondays til Fridays. Weekends are free.)
How many hours per day do we commit to?
You should plan 2-4 hours per day for working on your business plan. Again this doesn’t mean sitting at your desk the whole time writing. It can also mean pondering about your business, going for walks and receiving ideas.
Technical requirements to take part in the course.
- a smart phone or computer
- an internet connection (can be on your phone)
- an email address to receive the course emails
- a Paypal account to make the payment
When does it take place?
- You can book it when you need it.
What does it cost?
- 127 Euro per week. = 508 Euro in total
- You can pay weekly.
- You book your Business Planning coaching by making the payment through this payment link: https://www.paypal.me/AntjeRoggemann/127
Choose Euro as currency when making the payment and put as subject “Business Planning Coaching”.
- You will start to receive course emails the day after the payment has arrived.